Heinz Beef Stockpot Soup Portion
Heinz® Beef Stockpot Soup has been specially formulated to contain at least 5g of protein per serving and no more than 540mg of sodium per serving.
Ideal for healthcare menus, this Heinz® Beef Stockpot Soup is made to a hearty and satisfying recipe with tomatoes, potato, carrots, celery, cabbage, onion, peas and beef and is packed in a convenient 180g serve pottle - simply heat in a microwave or hospital retherm unit and serve.
- At least 5g of protein per serving
- No more than 540mg of sodium per serving
- Ideal for set menus or last minute meals
- Convenient packaging - simply heat in microwave or hospital retherm unit
- High heat cooking process used in production to ensure food safety
- Recyclable packaging
- Shelf stable product with 24 months’ shelf life when stored in cool dry conditions
- No refrigeration required - store at ambient temperature until opened
- Ideal for internal kitchens and central production units for hospitals and health/aged care
- Product code: 03299
- Units Per Ctn: 36
- Unit Weight: 180g
- Shelf Life From Manufacturer: 730 days