Heinz Minestrone Soup Portion
Heinz® Minestrone Soup has been specially formulated to contain at least 5g of protein per serving and no more than 540mg of sodium per serving.
Ideal for healthcare menus, this Heinz® Minestrone Soup is made to a tasty European style recipe with tomatoes, carrots, onion, potato, green beans, zucchini, celery, kidney beans, chickpeas, pasta and herbs and is packed in a convenient 180g serve pottle - simply heat in a microwave or hospital retherm unit and serve.
- At least 5g of protein per serving
- No more than 540mg of sodium per serving
- Ideal for set menus or last minute meals
- Convenient packaging - simply heat in microwave or hospital retherm unit
- High heat cooking process used in production to ensure food safety
- Recyclable packaging
- Shelf stable product with 24 months’ shelf life when stored in cool dry conditions
- No refrigeration required - store at ambient temperature until opened
- Ideal for internal kitchens and central production units for hospitals and health/aged care
- Product code: 03295
- Units Per Ctn: 36
- Unit Weight: 180g
- Shelf Life From Manufacturer: 730 days